Pre-Settlement Funding FAQs

If I lose my case, do I have to pay you back?
No. Our pre-settlement fundings are non-recourse. If your legal claim is unsuccessful, you owe nothing.
What can I use the money for?
Your pre-settlement funding can be used to cover any of your personal expenses: rent, food, tuition, mortgage payments, car loan, household necessities, groceries, and medical care. It can’t be used to pay attorney fees or any litigation expenses.
How long before I get my money?
Every situation is unique, but for many people we can have money ready within 24 hours.
In what types of cases will Trio provide pre-settlement fundings?
Trio works with injured plaintiff’s pursuing claims for personal injuries such as auto accidents, slip & falls, premises liability, assault, medical malpractice, negligent security, civil rights violations, or similar claims.
Do I need to have an attorney to be eligible for pre-settlement funding?
Yes, you need to be represented by an attorney to receive pre-settlement funding.

Still Have Questions?

If you’ve gone through our FAQ page and your question remains unanswered, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to provide personalized assistance and support.